The University Heights branch will be closed from September 2016 until fall 2017, undergoing an extensive renovation. But that doesn’t mean you won’t see Heights Libraries in the city of University Heights over the next year.
Meet Nellie, the Heights Libraries Book Mobile! Nellie is a 1995 Cummins diesel bus, fitted with bookshelves and work stations. It’s got a wheelchair lift, and has electric power to enable a computer to check out books and perform other library functions
Nellie will make regular stops in University Heights, offering a small collection of popular books, DVDs, and CDs, and reference help.
Nellie’s current schedule:
- 1-3 p.m. GFS Store, 13865 Cedar Rd, South Euclid
- 1-3 p.m. Forest Hill Church, 3031 Monticello Blvd, Cleveland Heights
- 1-3 p.m. Cedar Center Apts., 14050 Cedar Rd, University Heights
- 3-5 p.m Purvis Park, 2198 Wrenford, University Heights
- 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Warrensville Community Apartments, 1500 Warrensville Center Rd, University Heights
- 4-6 p.m. Huntington Green Apartment, 2201 Milton Rd, University Heights
Fridays: PLEASE NOTE THE JCU STOP IS ON HIATUS DURING SUMMER BREAK
Check back for additions to Nellie’s schedule.