Cleveland Heights-University Heights
"Opening Doors, Opening Minds"
Electronic Device Borrowing Agreement
I understand that I am fully responsible for this borrowed electronic device, and for its safe and timely return to the library Customer Service Desk from which it was borrowed. If the electronic device is damaged, lost, or stolen or accessories are missing, or late fees are incurred, I understand that I am responsible for all applicable charges. I have read, understand, and agree to the rules and procedures listed in the Electronic Device Borrowing Agreement and Electronic Device Guidelines. I agree to return the electronic device by the due date/time noted above.
Rules of Use:
- Electronic devices are for use by current library cardholders in good standing.
- eReaders are loaned for a two week loan period. You must return your electronic device to a staff member at the Customer Service Desk from which you borrowed it.
- Electronic devices are not renewable.
- Overdue fees will be charged for electronic devices not returned by their due date. eReader fees are in the amount of $5.00 per day.
- If your electronic device is lost, stolen or damaged, or electronic device accessories are lost, stolen or damaged; you will be held responsible for all applicable replacement costs and processing fees (up to $300.00 plus accrued late return fees for eReader).
- You acknowledge that failure to pay any amount owed will be considered an outstanding debt to Cleveland Heights-University Heights Library and will be added as a fine to my library card.