Cleveland Heights-University Heights
"Opening Doors, Opening Minds"
Heights Libraries Meeting Rooms
Your Community Gathering Place
You can do it all here!
Customers are welcome to reserve our meeting room space during library operating hours. If you are interested in having your next event at Heights Libraries, follow the steps below to place your reservation.
If you have any questions, please call (216) 932-3600.
*Please note - Effective May 13, 2013 a $50 deposit will be required for all for-profit reservations.
Step 1: Know your status - non-profit or for-profit.
· Organizations with 501(c)(3) non-profit status or organizations affiliated with the school district, government or other libraries are considered non-profit. Once the proper documentation is received, these organizations are permitted to use the meeting rooms free of charge.
· All other groups and individuals are considered for-profit.
Step 2: View available meeting rooms.
· To view detailed descriptions of all of our locations and available meeting rooms click here.
Step 3: Review the Meeting Room Guidelines and fill out the online application.
· By submitting a room reservation request, you agree to follow all of the rules listed in our Meeting Room Guidelines.
· Click here to accept the Meeting Room Guidelines and be directed to the online calendar.
Step 4: Before you make any further plans, wait to receive confirmation of your approval.
· Please remember that you are simply requesting the meeting room at this time. Your meeting is not official until your request has been approved.