Heights Libraries is pleased to offer our card holders Hoopla, a digital streaming service offering videos (movies and TV), music, and audiobooks. You can download materials to your mobile device or computer. Here’s how:
- Register for an account by visiting www.hoopladigital.com or using the Hoopla app on your iOS or Android mobile device and click on Sign Up. You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and have your library card information. Our free mobile app can be found in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse and choosing the Music, Movies, Audiobooks, or Television tab. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the “titles” icon and then click on the Borrow button. The borrowed titles can be found under the My Titles tab for viewing/listening.
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over. (Video for 3 days; Music for 7 days; Audiobook for 21 days)
- Customers can download up to 10 items per card each month, and those 10 downloads can be combinations of any type of media (TV episodes count as one download).
- If you need additional help visit www.hoopladigital.com and the Need Help? link at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers with a Barred or Blocked account, or Collections status, will be prohibited from using the service until their accounts have been cleared. Users of hoopla must also have a valid email address.