The 2020 General Election is Tuesday, November 3.
- Find out if you are registered to vote by clicking here.
- Not registered? Register to vote online by clicking here.
- Don’t want to register online? Visit any of our four branches and pick up a voter registration form.
- Want to vote by mail? Request an application by clicking here.
- Need help filling out the application? Find instructions here.
**If you will turn 18 by November 3, 2020, you can register to vote NOW.**
|09/18/2020||UOCAVA Vote-by-Mail / Absentee ballots to be mailed|
|10/05/2020||Close of Registration|
|10/06/2020||Opening of Early In-Person and Vote-by-Mail (Absentee) voting|
Deadline for applications by mail for a Vote-by-Mail / Absentee ballot to be mailed
|11/02/2020||Voting in-person at the Board of Elections ends|
|11/02/2020||All Vote-by-Mail / Absentee ballots mailed anywhere in the U.S. must be postmarked on or before this date and received at the Board of Elections on or before 11/13/2020 in order to be counted.|
|11/03/2020||All overseas Vote-by-Mail / Absentee ballots must be signed and submitted for mailing by 12:01 AM EDT on or before this date and received on or before 11/13/2020 in order to be counted.|
|11/03/2020||6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Election Day – Provisional voting at the Board of Elections
|11/03/2020||All Vote-by-Mail / Absentee ballots returned in person must be received at the Board of Elections by 7:30 p.m. in order to be counted.|