The Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library is searching for an Assistant Finance Manager. Full-time is a 40 hour per week position. The right candidate must be detail oriented, with excellent communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Works with the Finance Manager to maintain accurate, compliant, and secure financial records
- Secure financial records and reports
- Ensure the ethical and legal utilization of public funds
- Assist in oversight and implementation of all financial procedures
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or business-related field
- Minimum of three years accounting experience, preferably in government fund accounting or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll processing software, such as Kronos or similar software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of accounting software and ability to analyze accounting operations
- Think critically in the oversight of all business operations
- Ability to work independently
- Eligibility for bonding and successful completion of background check
Heights Libraries began its mission to serve the community in 1916. We have grown and expanded significantly in the intervening years, but our founding ideals of providing outstanding library services, staff, and facilities has not changed. Our customer’s needs are our first priority. Our goal is to anticipate and fulfill those needs to provide our customers with a unique and rewarding library experience. We strive to be a community gathering place and provide an environment where all are welcome.
Position salary range is $40,352 to $60,528; benefits package including Ohio Public Employee’s Retirement System, with a library pick-up 4% of the employee obligation.
To be considered please attach a cover letter and résumé. Position open until filled.
EEO/Drug Free Workplace Employer