Heights Libraries is looking for one, tech-savvy volunteer (unpaid) to assist Library staff with our summer tech program for children at Cleveland Heights High School.
- Volunteer must be 16 years of age or older and must submit the Volunteer Application
- Volunteers 18 and older will be asked to complete a background check form
- Volunteer should be tech-savvy (able to work with iPads, hotspots, and related software)
- Volunteer should be interested in coding and programming but does not need to be well-versed
- Volunteer should be comfortable working with children
- Volunteer should be a fast learner who is able to follow directions
- Volunteer must have photo ID
- Volunteer is expected to work in accordance with the volunteer Standards of Conduct.
Time commitment: Wednesdays, June 9 – July 28 (except for July 21), 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Location: Cleveland Heights High School, 13263 Cedar Road
To apply, complete the volunteer application (below). Send completed applications to email@example.com or submit them in person at one of our branches.