Part-time positions available for a Circulation Assistant at the Lee Road Branch. You will be assisting customers with their library loan accounts; processing library materials; assisting customers with the use of related office equipment; and collecting U.S. passport applications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills required with the ability to interact effectively and patiently with all customer age groups.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where you will be moving from task to task.
- Ability to problem solve and make independent decisions when necessary.
- Experience working with cash registers.
- Must be available to work a varied schedule of 20 hours per week, covering days, evenings and especially weekends.
- Physical requirements include ability to stand, sit, bend, push and lift 25 lbs.
- Comfortable working with computers and software applications.
- Public Library experience a plus.
Heights Libraries began its mission to serve the community in 1916. We have grown and expanded significantly in the intervening years, but our founding ideals of providing outstanding library services, staff, and facilities has not changed. Our customer’s needs are our first priority. Our goal is to anticipate and fulfill those needs to provide our customers with a unique and rewarding library experience. We strive to be a community gathering place and provide an environment where all are welcome.
Starting salary $15.50. Ohio Public Employees Retirement System with Library pick-up; paid vacation and sick time.
Submit cover letter, resume, and application. Position is open until filled. No phone calls please.
EEO /Drug free workplace employer.