Volunteers needed to unpack, organize, and distribute produce as part of the Cleveland Food Bank’s Mobile Pantry at the Coventry branch of Heights libraries (1925 Coventry Rd).
- All volunteers must be at least 12 years of age for the bulk of available volunteer shifts.
- All volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Volunteers 18 and older will be asked to complete a background check form.
- Volunteers must be able to stand for at least 2 hours, and adult volunteers may be asked to lift up to 40 lbs. Volunteers under 18 can do lighter jobs such as organizing and distributing food to clients.
- Volunteers should wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals or flip-flops).
Time commitment: Fourth Monday of each month (except May, which will be on May 20th), from 4:00 – 7:30 p.m. Volunteers are welcome to sign up for one or more Mobile Food Pantry dates.
To apply, complete the volunteer application (below), and write “Mobile Pantry” at the top of the form. Send completed applications to email@example.com or submit them in person at one of our branches.
Questions? Contact Heights Libraries’ Special Projects Manager Maggie Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-932-3600 ext. 1290.