The Heights Knowledge and Innovation Center is home to a Digital Media Lab which includes:
- Apple Mac Pro with Adobe Creative Suite 6, Final Cut Pro (video), iLife (iPhoto, iMovie, and Garageband), Aperture 3 (photo), and Logic Pro 9 (music)
- Sony HDR-CX220 Video Camera
- Sony PowerShot SD1300 IS Still Camera
- M-Audio Axiom 64 musical keyboard
- Condenser microphones
- Audio Axiom 61 Midi Controller
- Bamboo Pad
- Sound mixer
To reserve the media lab, call 216-932-3600 ext. 1251.
Please note: Use of the media lab is restricted to patrons 18 years and older. Users must present a photo ID and CLEVNET library card to use the room.