How do I reserve a study room?
Private study rooms are available at the Lee Road and University Heights branches.
- Reservations can be made by phone at (216) 932-3600 for Lee Road or (216) 321-4700 for University Heights, or in person at either branch.
- Reservations can be made for 2 hours at a time, up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations are limited to one reservation per day per person.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the customer forfeits the reservation and the room will be released.
- Rooms that are not reserved will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Customers may stay beyond their reserved time if there is no one else waiting to use the room.
- No more than five people are permitted in a room at a time.