Heights Libraries began its mission to serve the community in 1916. We have grown and expanded significantly in the intervening years, but our founding ideals of providing outstanding library services, staff, and facilities has not changed. Our customer’s needs are our first priority.
Our goal is to anticipate and fulfill those needs to provide our customers with a unique and rewarding library experience. We strive to be a community gathering place and provide an environment where all are welcome. Please visit any of our four branches and experience being a part of this vibrant and diverse community.
Click on a branch to get more information including maps, hours and phone numbers.
Pledge to our Customers
Customer service is our business and customer service satisfaction is our goal. At the Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library your needs are our top priority. Our goal is to anticipate those needs and fulfill them the best we can to provide you with a rewarding library experience.
- We will provide courteous, prompt and accurate service to you.
- We will listen carefully to your needs.
- We will provide the assistance you need or will put you in contact with someone who can.
- We will provide you with information and resources that are based on current and verifiable sources. The information will be clearly communicated and given in a timely manner.
- We will provide an environment that supports our services.
- We will ensure that service to you is our top priority.
Click on the small box near the title to view more information.