Heightslibrary is now providing wireless printing for our customers through the Google Cloud Print service. This is a cloud-based printing solution that relies on Google’s services, and supports Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Android, and iOS devices.
In order to use this service, you should be aware of how it works and how to get it configured for your device. You do need a Google account in order to use Google Cloud Print. The following links will provide the information you need to get started:
- Click here if you need to set up a Google Account.
- Click here to see general information about Google Cloud Print.
- Click here to see a list of software and apps for your device that work with Google Cloud Print.
- Click here to see Google’s information on how to print to this service from your device.
- Click here to see Google’s full support page for this service.
Limited assistance with the above information may be available from our staff. However, almost any question you will have relating to this service can be found at the above links.
Printing at all branches:
Our Google Cloud Print service is now being offered at all of our branch locations. If you are using the Google Chrome browser (available here), you can click on the following links to connect to the Google Cloud Printers:
- Lee Road Branch – Printer #1 on Lee Road’s second floor
- HKIC – Printer #1 in the HKIC
- Coventry Branch – Printer near the adult computers
- Noble Branch – (Printer near the adult computers)
- University Heights Branch – Black and white printer on the first floor
You will need to log in to your Google account in Chrome in order to use this printer. If you are using other software or apps, please refer to the links above for instructions on how to get started.
Please speak with our staff if you have feedback to provide regarding this service.