Are you interested in using the Meta Quest 2 virtual reality headset?
Thinking about purchasing a Sphero robot, but want to test it out first?
Want to create your own 3D prints, but don’t know how?
Want to use the library’s Cricut cutting machine for a project?
Complete the online form below to schedule time in the STEAM Lab with one of our Tech Trainers to try out new and emerging technology.
The STEAM Lab is located at our Lee Road branch.
What’s in the STEAM Lab?
- 2 Meta Quest VR Headsets
- Games and experiences include: Ecosphere, The Key, Half + Half, Traveling While Black, Rec Room, and more!
- 6 Sphero robots
- 2 MakerBot Sketch 3D Printers
- 5 3Doodler 3D pens
- Creality Ender 3 v2 3D printer
- Prusa i3 MK3S+ 3D Printer
- Cricut Maker 3 smart cutting machine