Candid at the Cleveland Heights – University Heights Public Library is a body of resources that individual researchers and nonprofit organizations can use to research funding opportunities from foundations and corporations.
As a member of Candid’s nationwide network of nonprofit serving agencies, the Heights Libraries provides visitors with free public access to Candid’s electronic databases and resources.
- Provide resources for starting a nonprofit organization
- Learn the basics of grant seeking and grant making
- Gather information about grant proposals and proposal writing
- Find detailed profiles for foundations and corporate givers
- Explore additional topics related to philanthropy, volunteerism, and fundraising
- Foundation Directory (Available only to onsite users at Lee road)
Candid’s premier fundraising tool gives grant-seekers unprecedented access to the largest amount of clean and coded philanthropic data that currently exists. By combining exhaustive data with intuitive search functionality and informative data visualizations, FDO makes fundraising quick and efficient.
- Grants to Individuals (Available only to onsite users at Lee road)
Get detailed information on more than 10,000 foundations that give grants, fellowships, or scholarships to individuals.
- Candid Learning (Available only to onsite users at Lee road)
Access all of Candid’s live and on-demand trainings, webinars, and other resources designed to improve your fundraising, overall sustainability, grantmaking, and transparency.