The newly, extensively renovated University Heights branch offers a diverse popular collection as well as separate areas for adults, children, and teens. It also offers materials related to local history and access to digital media, public meeting spaces, and public access computers. The branch receives a selection of Russian books and magazines every other month from the foreign language collection of the Cleveland Public Library. There is a Kulas Foundation Steinway piano available for program and community use as well.
The branch was built in 1952, and renovated in 1997 and 2016-2017. In 2000, the branch initiated an after-school center, giving the teens activities, computers and a place to congregate after school. In 2003, the Heights Libraries installed this program in all branches and renamed it “the Spot”.
|Branch Manager:||Sara Phillips|