Bookmarks or favorites are used to save websites you visit on a regular basis. These might be your email, news websites, sports scores, and more.
To bookmark a page in Chrome:
- Click the star on the far right of the address bar.
- Click on Add Bookmark.
- The star changes from white to blue to indicate your choice, and a small dialog box appears.
- Rename the bookmark as needed and indicate the folder in which it should be located.
- Bookmarks can be easily located on the bookmarks bar just below the address bar.
- Any bookmark not needed on the bookmarks bar, can be added it in Other Bookmarks
- Click Done to save the bookmark.